Personal Identification Information
Sunrise may collect personal identification information from Website users (“Users”) in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when Users visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources Sunrise makes available on the Website.
Sunrise will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users may be asked for name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit and browse the Website without providing personal identification information. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related discounts, promotions, and activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
Sunrise may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Sunrise Account Registration
To use many of the features on the Sunrise and to make any purchases, you will need to register by providing personal identification information. You will also need to set up a Username and Password. You are responsible for keeping your Username and Password confidential. You will need to notify Sunrise immediately if you discover any unauthorized use of your account. You and only you may use your account, and you may not use another person’s accounts. You have no ownership of your account or Username. You do own all rights to your User content. Sunrise reserves the right to refuse registration, cancel your account, or deny access to the Website for any reason. We grant you a limited, revocable license to use the Website.
Web browser cookies
How Sunrise Uses Information
Sunrise collects and uses Users personal identification information for the following purposes:
- Improve customer service and help us more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs;
- Send periodic or regular notices of updated information or discounts, special offers, chances to win free merchandise or lift tickets, and other promotions;
- Personalize user experience;
- Understand how Sunrise’s Users as a group use the services and resources provided on Website;
- Improve the Website;
- Process transactions when Users place an order for products or services. The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send Users information and updates pertaining to the order. It may also be used to respond to Users’ inquiries and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to Sunrise’s mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, marketing, or related product or service information. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Sunrise will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via the Website; and
- Administer a content, promotion, survey, or other Website feature.
How Sunrise Protects Your Information
Sunrise adopts appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Sunrise does not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. Sunrise may share generic aggregated demographic information (for example: city or zip code information to identify the places where Sunrise’s customers live), but Sunrise will not divulge any personal identification information regarding Website Users with any other entity except as set forth in this paragraph. Sunrise may use third party service providers to help with Sunrise’s operations and the Website or administer marketing activities on Sunrise’s behalf, such as sending e-mail, newsletters or surveys. However, Sunrise will share your information with these third parties only for these limited purposes and only if you have given us your permission.
Your Lawful Use and Conduct
You agree to comply with all federal, state, and White Mountain Apache applicable laws, rules, policies, and regulations. By using this Website, you agree to:
- Use the Website for only lawful purposes;
- Refrain from any use that is fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes Sunrise’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights;
- Not submit any advertising, spam, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid or Ponzi schemes, surveys, contests, investment opportunities, create or provide links, or engage in any other commercial communication;
- Not collect any information about Website users;
- Refrain from loading or submitting any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs, or taking any other actions that could destroy, change, or manipulate the Website in any way;
- Not mirror, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas, code, or algorithms of any part of the Website;
- Not to use any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other tool or process to retrieve, data mine, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or its contents. Operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials.
- Refrain from any action that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our computer infrastructure;
- Make no more than 10 purchase requests on the Website in any 24-hour period; and
- Not reproduce, modify, display, distribute, or create derivative works of the Website or its content.
Sunrise is not liable for any issues that result from a User’s misuse or conduct violations. Sunrise may provide law enforcement with information you provide to us related to your transactions to assist in any investigation or prosecution.
Website Use By Children and Minors
We cannot prohibit minors from visiting the Website and must rely on parents and guardians to decide what controls are appropriate for their children when using the Website. Sunrise is not liable or responsible for the use of the Website by children or minors. There are parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) that are commercially available that may assist you in limiting a child’s access to the Website. If your child uses your User information or gains access to the Website and makes purchases, you will be held responsible for those purchases.
Buying Lift Tickets and Making Other Purchases or Reservations
You will pay all charges incurred by you or any users of your account and credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred, including any applicable taxes. You may only use credit or debit cards. If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information or tickets you provide during any registration, ordering, purchase, reservation, sale, authentication, delivery, payment or remittance process, or if we are no longer able to verify or authorize your credit card or bank account information, then your tickets and related promotions and discounts may be cancelled and we may refuse to honor all pending and future purchases or reservations made by you. We may also void any lift ticket purchased by you, cancel any reservation made by you, and prohibit you from using the Website.
Sovereign Immunity and Jurisdiction
Disclaimer of All Warranties
WE PROVIDE THE WEBSITE TO YOU “AS IS” AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. WE TRY TO KEEP THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING, BUG-FREE AND SAFE, BUT THERE WILL BE TIMES WHEN SOME AREAS OF THE WEBSITE MAY NOT FUNCTION. YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE IN THE SKI INDUSTRY. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT PROBLEMS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE TRIBE OR SUNRISE PARK RESORT OR ANY AFFILIATED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY PERSON. YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR WRONGFUL DEATH FOR AMOUNTS OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE LIFT TICKETS, GOODS, OR SERVICES. THE WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE TRIBE AND SUNRISE PARK RESORT OR ANY AFFILIATED ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND TO SEEK A REFUND OF AMOUNTS OF MONEY YOU ACTUALLY PAID FOR LIFT TICKETS, GOODS, OR SERVICES WHICH WERE NOT PROVIDED BECAUSE OF THE FAULT OF SUNRISE. NO ATTORNEYS’ FEES MAY BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE BY YOU.
IF ANYONE BRINGS A CLAIM AGAINST THE WHITE MOUNTAIN APACHE TRIBE, SUNRISE PARK RESORT, OR AFFILIATED ENTITY OR AGENT (HEREINAFTER COLLECTIVELY “WMAT”) RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD WMAT HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LAWSUITS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES AND COSTS). WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE EXCLUSIVE CONTROL AND DEFENSE OF ANY CLAIM, AND YOU WILL COOPERATE FULLY WITH US IN ASSERTING ANY AVAILABLE DEFENSES.
Sunrise Park Resort
P.O. Box 3070
Pinetop, AZ 85935