Summer Opening 2022
Sunrise Park Resort is scheduled to open for the Summer 2022 season on Friday, May 27. We will be offering a full array of summer activities, including the following:
- Arizona’s only lift-served downhill mountain biking (more trail expansion this season!)
- Arizona’s only airbag jump (jump from up to 40′ above the ground!)
- Zip Line Course (full course expected to open soon)
- Scenic chairlift rides
- Recreational 3D archery course
- Tubing hill
- Horseback riding
- Camping / Fishing / Kayaking
For the first few weekends of our summer season, we will be open Friday through Sunday (plus Monday, May 30 – Memorial Day). We expect to move to a Wednesday through Sunday operating schedule in late June. Sunrise Express (Lift 1) and Spirit Ridge (Lift 8) is expected to be operating daily with lift access to our mountain biking trails. Spirit Ridge will allow access to more beginner and intermediate terrain and Sunrise Express will offer access to intermediate and advanced terrain.
Improvements this Summer: Sunrise is embarking on our most ambitious renovation and improvement plans in years! During this summer we will be working on a number of improvement projects across the resort. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for updates on our progress!
Mountain bike image courtesy of: Ken Bennett