Winter Opening 2023/24
- 8:00 am – Ticket Offices, Guest Services, and Rentals open for ticket sales. Crown Dancer Café open.
- 8:30 am – Opening Ceremony at the entryway. Ribbon cutting and Apache Crown Dancer ceremony.
- 9:00 am – First Chair (Spirit Ridge and Pony Double).
- Season Passholders can pick up their new RFID cards at the Sports Shop (Sunrise Day Lodge – Level 2). More information about season lockers and reserved parking spaces (limited availability) for passholders will be available soon. Season Passholders can visit Thursday, Nov. 30, to pick up passes early at Guest Services.
- Day Passes will be $39 for all ages for opening weekend. Passes can be purchased online or on-site can be obtained at kiosks at Sunrise Ticket Office by scanning your purchase confirmation on the day of your arrival. New RFID cards are necessary for all first-time purchases this season and are $6 each, but once the card is obtained it can be re-loaded on our website at any time this season.
- RFID Passes are new this season. These work remotely, so no barcodes are necessary this season. These new passes can remain in your LEFT pocket and will be automatically scanned as you pass through a gate to access the lift. We recommend not storing other items in the same pocket as your pass to avoid any interference. Do not hole punch or bend these cards as they contain sensitive electronics.
- Brand-new Rosignol skis, snowboards, and boots are available for rent on-site for opening weekend. Please purchase and obtain your Day Pass or Season Pass card prior to visiting rentals in the Sunrise Day Lodge (Level 2). Ski rentals for people under 5′ tall are not available at this time.
- Brand-new high-end Rosignol and Dynastar ski and snowboard demo equipment is available for rent at the Mountain Learning Center.
- Lessons are available for on-site booking only this weekend on a first-come, first-served basis. Please visit the Mountain Learning Center for more information.
- Junior Lessons (7-12): Junior ski lessons are available this weekend, but we don’t have junior rental equipment, so you must bring your own. Junior Snowboard lessons and rentals are available.
- Adult Lessons (13+): Lessons are available for skiing and snowboarding for all skills. We also have limited availability for private lessons.
- The Sunrise Tubing Hill will not be open for opening weekend. We intend to open the Tubing Hill by Christmas, but it will be dependent on weather. Please check back to our website for updates.
- Sunrise Express Electronics and Operating Overhaul (faster and more reliable operation)
- RFID Passes (keep passes in pocket, auto scan, easy kiosk pickup for day passes)
- Cyclone Lodge and Cyclone Circle open Thu-Sun (soon as snow levels allow)
- Night Skiing to Sunrise Peak! (over 100 new LED lights)
- See more at the link below: