Fireworks – Independence Day
Celebrate Independence Day a few days early in the high country with a fireworks display at the base of Sunrise Mountain on Saturday, July 1, 2023. Lifts will be running until just before fireworks start so you can watch the sunset on the mountain. The fireworks show will start shortly after sunset and can be viewed anywhere around the base of the mountain. There is no charge for admission, but lift tickets can be purchased to ride up the mountain.
- Fireworks start around 8:30pm over the Sunrise Base area.
- Scenic Lift Rides until 8:00pm. Lift rides only: no hiking down due to 3D Archery event.
- Food and Drinks open late at Sunrise Day Lodge Pub and Eagle’s Nest (Sunrise Peak).
- 3D Archery Shoot participants – Last lift ride for shooters is at 4pm, shooters must make it to the base by 6pm.
- Base Area Activities from 9am to 4pm (zip line, climbing wall, airbag jump, tubing hill, etc.).
**Fireworks are subject to weather and fire conditions, but we anticipate less fire danger this season due to the heavy winter. Keep an eye on this page or our social media accounts for any updates.