Employment: Vehicle Shop Foreman
As an automotive shop foreman, your duties are to supervise daily operations at a Vehicle/Equipment maintenance shop. You are accountable for productivity, record keeping (logs on all associated staff and equipment), maintenance services, Assist/coordinate with the ordering of parts and maintain the appropriate stock of inventory. In addition to your managerial responsibilities, you will be hands on performing repairs on cars, trucks, or pieces of heavy equipment, etc.
Location: On-site at Sunrise Park Resort
Department: Mountain Operations
Reports to: Mountain Operations Supervisor
Employment Status/Type: Year-Round Full Time
Medical, dental, vision
Voluntary retirement plan.
Paid time off
Skiing, riding for free at Sunrise Park Resort
Deeply discounted access to additional resort amenities such as dining, and mountain biking and discounted merchandise available through the retail division.
- Diagnosing problems & performing needed repairs on all heavy equipment; buses, trucks, snow groomers, light vehicles, 2 cycle engines & attachments, etc.
- Repair engines, drive trains, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Must be able to work independently and also follow directives from upper management.
Education and Experience
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. Certificate
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must have own tools
- Must willing and able to read service manual and parts book
- Must be willing and able to perform all duties under adverse weather conditions.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a certified mechanic.
- Must be willing to work on Weekends and Holidays.
- Must be able communicate effectively, (orally and electronically)
About Sunrise Park Resort
About Sunrise Park Resort:
Sunrise Park Resort is a wholly owned and operated tribal entity of the White Mountain Apache Tribe and is located in Greer, Arizona. Sunrise is Arizona’s premier mountain resort destination. Elevation – 9,200 feet above sea level.
Tribal Hiring Preference:
Sunrise Park Resort applies the White Mountain Apache Tribe’s preference policy. Preference in hiring will be given to qualified candidates who are enrolled tribal members in the White Mountain Apache Tribe or enrolled in other federally recognized tribes.
Sunrise Drug/Alcohol policy:
Sunrise maintains a drug and alcohol-free work environment, which is critical to the safety of this position. Employees must comply with the drug and alcohol tests when requested by management or HR.
Due to the intensified risk and liability of the Resort, Sunrise has a Zero tolerance policy in place in all functional areas -especially high-risk areas that present potential danger/death to employees or guests. Activities that present the most potential for danger/death include but are not limited to climbing/hanging from towers, line work, driving equipment or vehicles, performing lift inspections, or involvement in any kind of maintenance.
If you are interested in joining our team please email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Job title you are applying for in the Subject line
Sunrise Employment Application (download below)
Letter of Interest (cover letter)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Sunrise at 855-735-SNOW (7669) or email email@example.com. We hope you join our team!