Duties and Responsibilities
To develop memorial experiences through a variety of event coordination. Position requires a hands-on sales effort as well as organizing the details and producing top rate events. Position will perform in-house as well as guest contracted event coordination.
- Protect company assets.
- Manage all inventory for event department to include PA system and other event critical inventory.
- Meet or exceed budgeted goals for profitability working within the company’s framework of philosophy, policies, and procedures.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers.
- Seek, solicit and produce events to that meet and exceed guest expectation.
- Coordinate event requirements with involved departments; Meet and discuss with clients on the specifics of the event including date , time & logistical requirements.
- Prepares and issues proposal letters, thank you letters and any additional correspondence as necessary.
- Maintain meticulous record of sales activity
- Submit regular sales and event activity reports to Senior Management
- Work closely with Senior Management in coordinating functional area requirements as it pertains to events.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar sales and event capacity.
- Basic education (high school), with associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing or other appropriate field desirable, plus one to two years of relevant events and sales experience or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Must have high organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities to handle the high profile & corporate customers.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a Windows Office operating system
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy. collect accurate information and resolve conflicts.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate professionally the creative ideas and services which are offered
About Sunrise Park Resort
Sunrise Park Resort is a wholly owned and operated tribal entity of the White Mountain Apache Tribe and is located in Greer, Arizona. Sunrise is Arizona’s premier mountain resort destination. Elevation – 9,200 feet above sea level.
Tribal Hiring Preference:
Sunrise Park Resort applies the White Mountain Apache Tribe’s preference policy. Preference in hiring will be given to qualified candidates who are enrolled tribal members in the White Mountain Apache Tribe or enrolled in other federally recognized tribes.